Monday, December 13, 2004

High Times Potluck



High Times Potluck - 1/2*

At this point, I find the words just out of my reach. Oh wait, here they are: this was possible the worst movie of all time. Perhaps I'm biased by the fact that I wasn't stoned when I watched it, but I'm not of the persuasion that you have to be in order to judge good cinema from bad. In fact, to call it cinema is hardly accurate, as I strongly doubt this ever made it into theatres. I'd suggest that the movie tried to do too much with too little time, but that hardly covers the movie's problems. I think the main problem is that throughout the entire developmental process of High Times Potluck, everyone involved with the project was sky high. The result is one of the most amateurish, sloppily put together, poorly written and poorly acted films I've ever seen. I've seen home videos of babies and vacations that are better put together. Now I have to go scrub my eyes a la Spongebob Squarepants, a much better icon of stoners. Thumbs down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home